Square Enix Ltd., has announced that FINAL FANTASY: THE BRAVE EXVIUS , signed a brand new experience FINAL FANTAS Y, will be launched in Europe and PAL territories, free of charge, on iOS and Android devices this summer. Conquering already 5 million players in Japan, FINAL FANTASY: THE BRAVE EXVIUS, it is an ‘exciting adventure RPG for the mobile generation. The title serves classic tradition of FINAL FANTASY with legendary heroes of the series. At the bottom we are shown the trailer, the images and the comunciato original print in which the arrangements for the pre-registration are also described.
Today announced that FINAL FANTASY : BRAVE EXVIUS, a brand-new FINAL FANTASY experience, will launch in Europe and PAL territories, for free, on iOS and Android devices this summer. Having already drawn in five million players in Japan, FINAL FANTASY: BRAVE EXVIUS is an entirely new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation. The title brings classic FINAL FANTASY lore with legendary heroes from the series.
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
The title features:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
- Unlimited Lapis, please follow steps from here Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Cheats
Starting today, players can pre-register online at finalfantasyexvius.com to receive special in-game items at launch. This title is being developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game will launch in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), and Korean.